Perfect for planted or really any other aquarium where plant and algae growth is the goal. Every 360X comes with Kessil Logic allowing you to tune the light to the color you want to see, while still producing a balanced spectrum helping promote greater growth and enhanced coloration.
Low Profile. Advanced Color Control. Smart Communication
Spectrum Range - 6000K - 9000K
Kessil A360X LED lights cover more of your tank while blending better than almost any other LED available. Using Kessil Logic, tuning the light for optimal plant growth and coloration is easy since the A360X will automatically adjust to a balanced spectrum for the light color that you want to see. Kessil A360 lights have always been known for their outstanding shimmer effect while maintaining uniform color mixing throughout the aquarium. We have used all types of Kessil LED lights over the years and have been very impressed with their quality, control, and lighting output.
- Higher Photon Volume Density - A360X has a low profile design with higher light output, thanks to the redesigned, first-class sunflower heat sink.
- Advanced Color Control - A360X has more color control, opening unlimited color combinations for aesthetics while maintaining the performance of the core spectrum
- Low Dimming & Improved Transitioning - A360X features smoother color transitioning and dimming, including moonlight effect.
- Smarter Communication - The new K-Link communication method is an upgrade of the easy plug & play 0-10V, allowing users to network multiple A360X together and set individual groups to run their own programs.
- Light Shaping Capability - A360X can be used with optical accessories to shape light, allowing users to modify the look of the aquarium to their liking.
Coverage - The newly designed A360X optics along with the latest generation Dense Matrix LED array to provide a broader delivery of light and eliminate shading.
Spectrum - The well-known Tuna Blue spectrum has been proven by its users to promote coral growth and enhance coloration. With Kessil Logic, it ensures consistent power output and coral growth across the tunable spectrum.
Shimmer - The Kessil shimmer effect gives your tank a beautiful, natural, sunlit look comparable to the shimmer of a Metal Halide fixture. It is like replicating your own piece of the ocean.
Penetration - Kessil's Patented Dense Matrix LED technology concentrates multiple LED chips into a single array, creating a powerful and penetrating light source with wide coverage. The maximum penetration can reach 24" to 30" beyond the water`s surface for most reefs. Penetration can be further enhanced by using the narrow reflector (coming soon).
Color Mixing - Different wavelengths are seamlessly blended within a single LED array, emitting uniform color across the coverage range, and reducing individual color separation to almost nothing.
Full-Color Spectrum - In addition to the popular Tuna Sun spectrum, users can add in Red and Amber by using the new Spectral Controller X or the Kessil WiFi Dongle.
Heat Management - The innovative heat management system enhances longevity and efficiency on all A360X lights
Dense Matrix LED - Kessils densely-packed LED array emits more high-quality light than competing fixtures.
The new Kessil Spectral Controller X is packed with features that let you simulate the natural rise and fall of the sun throughout the day. You do not necessarily need the Spectral Controller X, but adding it to your A360X lights will unlock additional features and modes that give you endless customization of the lights for your aquarium.
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 2.1" / 11cm x 5.3cm
- Unit Weight: 0.8lb / 0.37kg
- Spectrum: 6000K to 9000K
- Power Adapter: 100-240V AC (input) 19V DC (output)
- Power Consumption: 90W max
- 1x A360X Tuna Sun
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x AC Adapter Cable
- 1x DC Extension Cable
- 1x Hanging Ring
- 2x Metal Screw Hook
- 2x Hanging Bracket