SHIPPING INFORMATION Red Sea Reefer aquariums are shipped via freight from our warehouse via freight line. We will schedule delivery with you after the order is placed. The carrier will contact you directly to schedule the delivery date. It typically takes 3-5 business says from the date of purchase before your new aquarium will ship.
SHIPS FOR FREE in the continental USA.
Red Sea’s REEFER™ series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium.
The REEFER™ series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
The REEFER™ series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customized syste
FEATURES OF THE RED SEA REEFER™ INCLUDE:
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant marine-spec cabinet
- Professional sump with constant height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
The new REEFER™ series have advanced sumps with the following exciting new features:
- An adjustable height skimmer chamber, enabling you to set the water level for optimal skimmer performance.
- A “Refugium Ready” sump with two pre-set positions allows you to decide how much of the sump you want for your skimmer and other reactors and how much as a dedicated refugium chamber.
- Micron filter bags and filter media cups
- RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance.
Note: not all features are available on REEFER™ 170
RED SEA REEFER™ DELUXE CONCEPT
The REEFER™ Deluxe incorporates the all-new ReefLED™ lighting units with Red Sea’s custom mounting system into the REEFER reef ready systems in a convenient single package.
At the heart of the ReefLED is a compact Led array that provides a reef-safe range of REEF-SPEC light through a single REEF-SPEC Blue (23,000 Kelvin) channel that consists of an optimum combination of ultraviolet, violet and blue LEDs and an 8,000 Kelvin white channel.
In addition, it has a separate dedicated 3W Moonlight channel to provide the low levels of light for reef-safe nighttime viewing.
The ReefLED includes a single optical-glass, hollow lens that creates a homogenous light, giving a dramatic coral coloration and a gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.