Dual Chamber Media Reactor w/ clear filter housings, high-capacity high-flow media shells, independent control of carbon and GFO.
Designed for simple and efficient use of GFO and Carbon media on any aquarium. Trouble free high quality filter housings, and high capacity low resistance media cartridges, makes this reactor the best option when employing larger or even small volumes of media. Paired with an adequate pump such as the Italian made Cobalt Aquatics MJ 1200 (not included), optimal flow rates provided via user-controlled, independent outputs, allows maximum flexibility for the control of Nitrate/Phosphate and DOC’s in your aquarium!
The Spectrapure GFO & Carbon Reactor - Dual is an easy way to run GFO in Carbon on your aquarium with ease of instillation. Each reactor comes with independent flow control that allows the user to adjust flow rates to different types of media. This especially comes in handy when using PX Pro Regeneration GFO media that doesn't require a high flow rate. If you are not farmiliar with PX Pro then click here. It's the best phosphate removing media on the market and it is easy to regenerate at least 10 times! Much more ecoomical than even bulk GFO media.
- Independent flow control of each chamber.
- Single point input and output for less clutter.
- Down-flow water movement through carbon chamber.
- Up-flow water movement through GFO media chamber.
- Maximized flow rates through carbon media without grinding.
- Clear high quality, high-pressure housings allowing use with larger pumps.
- Black tubing for reduced algae growth.
- Mounting bracket for “on the wall” or “under cabinet” install.
- Input: ½” ID black tubing.
- Capacity: 3.5 cups per chamber – Can vary depending on grain size.
- Recommended Pump: Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200.
- Uses Granulated Activated Carbon and GFO media.